How a product is processed can have a profound effect upon its overall food value. Cooking a product destroys the active enzymes in it and can change the usefulness of compounds. Basic Hemp™ Hempseed, Spirulina, and AFA are processed using methods that do not generate the damaging heat used in other methods and this keeps the enzymes active and the other compounds in their natural state.
- Basic Hemp™ proteins do not contain trypsin inhibitors which can prevent proper digestion of protein nor do they have oligosaccharides that can cause gastrointestinal discomfort. They are high in vitamins, especially vitamin A, trace minerals, beneficial electrolytes, and powerful natural antioxidants such as phycocyanin.
- Just as there are essential amino acids, there are essential fatty acids that your body needs every day but cannot produce. Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids that are extremely important to the body and they are used in a 3:1 ratio. Basic Hemp™ Protein naturally has omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids in a 3:1 ratio just as your body needs.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are mostly found in seafood, algae and some plants. All three Basic Hemp™ proteins contain omega 3 fatty acids.
- Omega 6 fatty acids are mostly from plants. One of the most important for fighting inflammation and overall health is gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). It is common in primrose oil, borage oil, black current seed oil, and Basic Hemp™ Protein.
- Many sources of protein tend to stay in the body for a longer time than is beneficial. In fact, they can linger to the point of adversely affecting your health and overall well being. Basic Hemp™ Protein is high in dietary fiber which keeps the protein flowing through the body, avoiding any bloated feeling or unwanted bulges and keeping you more active.
Now Invest in Your Health!
Don’t put a price on the quality of your life